Monday, August 28, 2017

32 Week - Baby Wilson #2


How far along: 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 lb.
Sleep: I've had a cold for the last week so that's not helping. Still up 2-3 times a night to pee and sit up.
Sickness: nope.
Cravings: nothing recently.
Make me queasy: nothing really.
General Symptoms: stretching pains and general uncomfortableness. I still have the burning pain on the top right section of the bump but other than that nothing is too terrible. Just generally uncomfortable and feeling huge.
Miss anything: BLUE CHEESE and salami sandwiches.
Maternity Clothes: nothing new.
Movement: A LOT. It moves all the time. It hurts a lot more than I remember Jack hurting but who knows.
Gender Prediction: Girl, totally and utterly convinced.


Dr. Appointment Update : MY PLACENTA HAS MOVED!! It's now 2-3cm away from my cervix. This means we are pretty locked in to have a regular delivery! During delivery the Dr. will watch for signs of too much bleeding and if they see that then I'll be moved to an OR. So we aren't completely out of the woods but it seems the worst is behind us. They are going to check it one last time in about a month from now just to be doubly sure and see if it has moved any more. I'm so glad I'm avoiding a planned C-section.


Old Wives Tales:
Morning Sickness : No / Yes
Cravings : Salt Sweet
Chinese Calendar : Boy / Girl
Heart Beat : Low / High
Belly : Low High
Skin : Better Worse
Attitude : Happy Moody

It's all adding up to : GIRL



Names I like at the moment:
       Girl: Olivia Marie Wilson
       Boy: Henry Paul Wilson

*Jack has Max's middle name, and family name, Christopher so we decided to stick with the family middle name theme. This time we chose names to honor my Van Domelen side; Marie is my middle name after my aunt's middle name, and Paul is my father's middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment