Monday, March 2, 2015

Arizona Baby Shower

Over the weekend two of my friends and mother-in-law threw me a wonderful baby shower! It was so nice to get to see everyone.
We played some really fun games which included a baby version of the Price is Right and somehow I ended up with all the stuff they were guessing the price of. Which was amazing! Of course they got a prize for guessing correctly too.
I had asked everyone to show up in either blue or pink to represent their thought of what baby Wilson will be and of course I forgot to take a picture. But just so I have some documentation: only 3 out of 13 people think it's a girl, everyone else showed up in blue and I was neutral in green :)

Everyone got us way more than they needed to but it's so great to have so many things checked off our list.

Thank you to all those involved in the planning, everyone who came, and of course for everything we received.

I guess it really does take a village :)

No comments:

Post a Comment