Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas! - Gift Review #1

Happy Holidays Everyone!


I hope your holiday season is going as well as ours. I was lucky enough to be given this whole week off work and I'm soaking up every moment. We are ALL sleeping in, spending days with family, and mornings at the park. I am so thankful.

Christmas morning was as magical as we expected! For those that don't know Jack sprained his ankle about two weeks ago and the healing process is taking significantly longer than we thought. So Christmas morning he didn't run to the presents bright eyed and bushy tailed like we hoped but he was still super excited! I'm not sure he knew exactly what was going on but the giggles, smiles, and ceremonial eating of wrapping was amazing. I love seeing this special time of year through his eyes.






As usual Max and I and our families went all out this year. We always promise to keep it small but our eyes and hearts are bigger than our budgets. So with that in mind I thought I would start a review series of some of the gifts we got. Hopefully they will save you a little headache if you're looking to round out items you got, or for any birthdays that might be coming up. Holiday birthdays can be hard, I know ;).

The first one is a review of my current diaper bag and why I'm moving to a new one that I got for Christmas.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment