Thursday, August 6, 2015

Monthly Must Haves - 3 months

Jack will be 4 months on Sunday so it's time for our Monthly Must Haves!

3 month old Jack really marked the beginning of baby-hood. He no longer seems like a little newborn. Everyday he had something new to show me; grasping at blankets, trying to giggle, and rolling onto his side.

  1. Johnson & Johnson Body Wash - We have been using this wash ever since he was born. But I love it a little extra now. Because sure enough immediately after I lather up his hands he sticks them all over his face, including his eyes. But this wash is a no-tear formula so it doesn't bother him one bit and we can keep the good times rolling.
  2. Mr. Bear - This is Jack's favorite cuddle buddy. Whenever he is about to go down for a nap I give him his Mr. Bear. It's nice and soft and gives him something to grab onto since he's in the death grip phase. My sister got his from a boutique store in SF but you can find a similar one here.
  3. Pacifier Clips - Better known as Life Savers. Jack constantly needs to be sucking on something, his hands, feet, toys, or his binkie. And the last thing I need to be doing is running around the house with a screaming baby trying to find the last place he chucked it.
  4. Baby Brush - I literally laughed out loud when my mom told me to buy one of these. He doesn't have hair?! The little he does have I can just run my hand over. Well I ate my words once Jack got cradle cap. I felt so bad. It looks terrible and seems awfully itchy. While it doesn't seem to bother him I want to help him get rid of it. Brushing over it with this soft brush really really helps.
  5. Baby Bathtub - When Jack was a newborn and until this week we have been using this tub. It was perfect. We placed it over our sink and the water would run right through and if he peed he wasn't sitting in pee water. We moved it to the bathtub once his belly button fell off and we could use more water. It worked great there too. I wasn't worried about him drowning (even though I never left his side) and it was easy clean up because I didn't have to drain anything. But now that Jack is a bit older and squirming around I wanted something he could play a little in. So we graduated him to this tub. Besides the fact that it's adorable it also allows him to splash his feet and play a bit more. Since he still can't sit up it has a butt stop which works perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment