Monday, August 10, 2015

Swim Lessons

For 9 weeks now Jack and I have been going to weekly swim lessons. I have been wanting to do swim lessons ever since I found out we were having a baby. Swimming was such a huge part of my life so I wanted to be able to share that with him. And besides what's cuter than a swimming baby?! :)

And my sister was in town this weekend so she got to join in, which was so fun!

During swim lessons we do all kinds of things:

Back floating


Tummy floating


We hang on the side of the pool to get used to pulling ourselves out


We pull them around in "boats" which let's them kick and move

And we finish up with some tummy time on a giant floating hippo.


All in all it's a lot of fun and Jack loves it. I was so glad Katie got to watch Jack and I show off our skills :).

Check out some videos too! And you can see more photos on my facebook page.





No comments:

Post a Comment