Wednesday, January 20, 2016

8 Month Must Haves

Ok ok so I know I haven't been keeping up like I promised but I'm trying!! And it's the thought that counts right? No? Oh. Well then I promise you will hear from me more and more as I figure out all the new things this year.

Here are the must haves for the 8 month of your baby. I have to say it "This has been the most fun age so far!" Jack is really taking off, literally and figuratively. He's crawling everywhere (still army style but he's quick!) and his personality is shining through each day.



#1 Bathmat - We officially graduated Jack to the big boy tub! As you recall from his 9 month update. This bathmat has been amazing. He hasn't slipped once and it's super cute. It has a sensor that tells you when the bath is hot expect it always says hot. I even made it on the chilly side and it still said hot so now I just go by how it feels. Mother's know best right :).


 #2 Walker - This walker has been the best Santa hit. He LOVES it. As soon as he see's me setting it up he starts screaming and waving his arms wildly. Then once his feet touch he's off to the races. He simply can't get enough of it. And I love that it folds down, super nice for our tiny house.


#3 Dino - This toy has also been a huge hit from Christmas. I will say though out of all of his toys this one has the most annoying sounds. It says the same like 3 sentences over and over and over and the voice isn't the greatest but he loves it and it calms him right down even if all he does with it right now is chew on its tail and hit the giant red button over and over and over again.


#4 Push Walker - This has been our go-to whenever we need to set him down and get some us time or when we drop him off to be baby sat. He loves the phone. If you hang it up he immediately scoffs at you and grabs it again. He throws it, chews on it, and sometimes just holds it as if it was going to save his life. All the other things are pretty cool especially the swinging barn door but that purple phone is simply the greatest. We also use it to entice him to stand or do something :). I also love that the front panel can come off. That's what makes it the best baby sitting toy. So easy to travel.


#5 Neato - Ok so is this a baby "must-have" not necessarily, is it a mommy "super-duper want" yes. This was my Christmas gift from my parents and I was probably more excited for this Vacuum than I was for any childhood toy. Our house has hard floors throughout which was awesome when we moved in baby-less with two shedding dogs. We swept and vaccuumed and it was a breeze. Now with a baby who finds so much joy from picking up every blade of grass, who thinks that mud is for eating, and who loves to play with burrs and thorns the hard woods are my nightmare. He constantly smells like dirt from dragging his belly around and the amount of fur is un-holy. This vacuum has solved it all! I can schedule when it runs so it gets done just as Jack and I are walking in the door after work/daycare and he can play right away. It grabs all the fur, grass, dirt, burrs, etc. It also remembers it's location after it recharges so if it didn't get it all done in one shot it can pick up right where it left off. It's simply amazing. The only down side is that it sounds like a 747 in your house so watching tv or anything is out of the question. But small price to pay for a clean house every day without any work.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment