Monday, February 23, 2015

32 Weeks

I passed the glucose test!! Thank god. Since that was the last test we have officially scheduled the remainder of our appointments. Only a few more every other week then down to weekly appointments! I can't wait to meet our little baby.



How far along: 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 29 lbs.
Sleep: I dread going to sleep. I'm so tired but it hurts so much. My hips start throbbing and cramping as soon as I lay down, my feet are super swollen and throbbing and everything generally hurts.
Sickness: Nope
Cravings:BREADS! Nice soft, doughy, buttery, breads.
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind
General Symptoms: That spot below my right boob still hurts off and on. Sometimes it hurts so much I have to shield it from the glass like daggers known as water drops in the shower. Also no contractions yet! Though I have had some sharper pains down there, so my body is definitely warming up for the main event! OMG THE SWELLING! My feet are grotesque, my hands look like sausages, my neck/face/shoulders are super puffy. I already asked the dr. about preeclampsia and we should be ok there but I'll ask again at my next appointment just to make sure. I can't stand this swelling. Only 8 more weeks. Only 8 more weeks. Only 8 more weeks.
Miss anything: SANDWICHES - roast beef, salami, meat in general
Maternity Clothes: The same maternity jeans but all the maternity tops I have are long sleeve since they were purchased in winter. And since this is AZ it's already 80+ degrees every day and those shirts no longer function. Max and I can't afford new clothes especially since I have so little left to go and I'd rather spend the money on nursing tops/dresses so my wardrobe now is interesting to say the least. I'm still trying to use some old shirts that stretch and I have worn at least one of Max's too-small button downs. I doctored it up with a pretty necklace and skinny jeans. I actually got some compliments which made me feel better about my fat swelling body ;)
Movement: All the time! And they are stronger than ever. I was sitting on the sofa a few nights ago and my whole belly jumped and spasmed. It kinda freaked Max out as it looked like a scene from Alien but it was still cute :)
Gender Prediction: I tried to move to team boy but I still secretly think it's a girl. So I'm officially moving back to team girl and setting up residence. Of course if it's a boy we will be just as ecstatic.

Names I like at the moment:
I think we've decided!

       Girl: Claire
       Boy: Jack

The baby is now the size of a squash. It's probably in the head down position getting ready for birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment