Monday, October 19, 2015

5 Month Must Haves




#1 Jumparoo - This is amazing! I spent what felt like hours picking out the right one. I even put them all on the ground at the store and let Jack play in them for a little while to see what tickled his fancy. This is the one we ended up with. Of course it was the most expensive, but anything for kids right ;).

#2 Rattle Ball - This was a splurge buy. I figured since we were already at the store I might as well see if there were any sitting toys that were on sale. This was $10 at Babies-R-Us and Jack has fallen in deep love with it. He giggles at the rattle noise, chews on the dangly pieces, and tosses it around. The best $10 ever spent.

#3 Touch Books - Jack loves touching everything but especially turning the pages of a book. I sit with him in my lap and read to him over and over. He reaches out and turns every page. I try to stay away from regular books since those pages are likely to give him paper cuts so I hunted down some board books and ones that have soft things to touch and eat. The ABC one is our favorite since it's a long enough "story" and the pages are big and the pictures are bright colors.

#4 Freezer Trays - As you know I am making all of Jack's food. And these freezer trays are amazing! They have lids which is my favorite feature so I can stack them on top of each other and save much needed freezer space. They are also super easy to use. Just fill with puree and freeze, then when it's time to eat just run the back under hot water for a few seconds and the cube slides right out without defrosting the whole tray! I can't imagine making Jack's food with any other tray.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment