Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Blog's 1 Year Anniversary!


Happy Paper Anniversary!!


One year (and a few days) ago I started this humble little blog. I wanted to document my pregnancy for out of town family and friends and have something for my growing family to look back on. I never thought it would be what it is today.

I now have readers all over the world and a wonderful mommy blog community. I want to thank all my devoted readers for following this crazy journey and for not judging my new "mommyhood" too harshly, well at least not out loud :).

I've really enjoyed writing for all of you and I thank you for reading every intense, crazy, weird, embarrassing, but especially nerdy moment.



Happy Anniversary! I appreciate each and every one of you.

Now let's ring in the new (blog) year!


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment