Monday, April 10, 2017

10 Weeks - Baby Wilson #2


How far along: 10 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb.
Sleep: Terrible back and neck pain. Hoping our new mattress will come soon and help!
Sickness: Feeling less nauseous but still uneasy. It gets better every day so hopefully I'll be able to eat full meals again soon.
Cravings: Sweets.
Make me queasy: nothing specific. Some gross sights like carving up a whole chicken makes me a little sick feeling but not really any tastes.
General Symptoms: Just some nausea.
Miss anything: SANDWICHES - roast beef, salami, meat in general
Maternity Clothes: I've busted out my maternity skinny jeans. My boot cut jeans and shorts that I bought right after Jack was born are still roomy enough for my belly.
Movement: None yet but I can't wait!!!!
Gender Prediction: I think it's a girl.



Old Wives Tales:
Morning Sickness : No / Yes
Cravings : Salt Sweet
Chinese Calendar : Boy / Girl
Heart Beat : Low / High
Belly : Low High - kinda hard to tell right now though
Skin : Better / Worse - no change really
Attitude : Happy Moody

It's all adding up to : GIRL



Names I like at the moment:
       Girl: Molly, Fiona, Grace, Hazel, Violet, Clara, Cora, Mabel
       Boy: Henry (we've decided already lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment