Monday, April 10, 2017

8 Weeks - Baby Wilson #2


How far along: 8 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb.
Sleep: Uncomfortable already but hopefully our new mattress will help!
Sickness: I feel nauseous a lot more than I did with Jack but so far I've been able to keep it at bay! Cross your fingers that it stays that way!
Cravings: Sweets. Though I'm still a little too sick feeling to eat a whole bunch of anything.
Make me queasy: nothing specific just generally not happy with food.
General Symptoms: Just some nausea.
Miss anything: SANDWICHES - roast beef, salami, meat in general
Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet but I'm getting close to busting out my old maternity jeans. WHAT? This early!
Movement: None yet but I can't wait!!!!
Gender Prediction: I think it's a girl.



Old Wives Tales:
Morning Sickness : No / Yes
Cravings : Salt / Sweet
Chinese Calendar : Boy / Girl
Heart Beat : Low / High
Belly : Low / High - kinda hard to tell right now though
Skin : Better / Worse - no change really
Attitude : Happy / Moody

It's all adding up to : GIRL



Names I like at the moment:
       Girl: Molly, Fiona, Grace, Hazel, Violet, Clara, Cora, Mabel
       Boy: Henry (we've decided already lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment