Monday, April 10, 2017

12 Weeks - Baby Wilson #2


How far along: 12 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb.
Sleep: Still waiting for our new mattress. I can't wait!
Sickness: Feeling a lot better. Food actually sounds delicious though I'm gradually eating bigger and bigger portions.
Cravings: Sweets and chicken
Make me queasy: purple onions and hummus. I'm so sad about hummus, it's my go to healthy snack but after a week of trying I just can't seem to eat it.
General Symptoms: Just some nausea and fatigue.
Miss anything: BLUE CHEESE. All I want is a roast beef sandwich slathered in blue cheese.
Maternity Clothes: I've busted out my maternity bottoms, jeans and shorts. I'm on the verge of a needing a new bra so maybe this weekend I'll go nursing bra shopping. Babies aren't kind on them and the one I kept from jack isn't as nice as I remember :)
Movement: None yet but I can't wait!!!!
Gender Prediction: I think it's a girl.

Ultrasound Update * : Our little nugget isn't a big mover but it's growing big and strong. It's about 2.5" long and has a super fast heart beat. We passed the neck fluid test (can't remember the technical name) so we were so excited about that. They drew blood to test for the other chromosome issues and we should be getting our results back soon. Cross your fingers! But our little baby is looking so good and I'm always so glad when I get to peek inside and double check everything is ok. :)

Old Wives Tales:
Morning Sickness : No / Yes
Cravings : Salt Sweet
Chinese Calendar : Boy / Girl
Heart Beat : Low / High
Belly : Low High - kinda hard to tell right now though
Skin : Better / Worse - no change really
Attitude : Happy Moody

It's all adding up to : GIRL



Names I like at the moment:
       Girl: Molly, Fiona, Grace, Hazel, Violet, Clara, Cora, Mabel, Margot
       Boy: Henry

1 comment: