Thursday, May 4, 2017

15 Weeks - Baby Wilson #2


* So this is a little late since I'm 16 weeks today but o'well lol. 16 week update to come tomorrow or Monday! *

How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb.
Sleep: Finally got our new mattress! It's amazing but as I get bigger sleeping gets harder no matter what. My left hip hurts around 4-5AM so I tilt the pillows up and sleep until 6AM in a reclined sitting position which helps a lot.
Sickness: Feeling better. Food still sounds "meh" most of the time but I'm gradually getting my appetite back. I'm actually starting to crave a few things.
Cravings: Sweets, fresh fruits, and salt
Make me queasy: purple onions and hummus. I'm so sad about hummus, it's my go to healthy snack but after a week of trying I just can't seem to eat it.
General Symptoms: FATIGUE!
Miss anything: BLUE CHEESE and sandwiches.
Maternity Clothes: I've started wearing maternity shorts and pants, and have integrated a few tops back in. My belly still isn't huge so most of my stretchy favorites still fit.
Movement: A whole bunch of fluttering!! I can't wait until I feel some more solid kicks.
Gender Prediction: I think it's a girl.

Old Wives Tales:
Morning Sickness : No / Yes
Cravings : Salt Sweet
Chinese Calendar : Boy / Girl
Heart Beat : Low / High
Belly : Low High - kinda in between
Skin : Better / Worse - no change really
Attitude : Happy Moody

It's all adding up to : GIRL - some things are changing like my cravings and belly so who knows!



Names I like at the moment:
       Girl: Molly, Fiona, Grace, Hazel, Violet, Clara, Cora, Mabel, Margot
       Boy: Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment