Monday, May 22, 2017

18 Weeks - Baby Wilson #2

*We have had several family trips in the past two weeks so watch for some posts about those too!*


How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 4 lb.
Sleep: So far so good. My hips still hurt sometimes but the new bed is doing so well!
Sickness: Eating a lot more and finally craving some things.
Cravings: fresh fruits and doughy gooey breads.
Make me queasy: hummus - but going to give it another go now that I'm not so sick and see what happens.
General Symptoms: FATIGUE! And my skin is starting to itch from stretching. Almost time to break out the belly cream.
Miss anything: BLUE CHEESE and sandwiches.
Maternity Clothes: pants, shorts, and a few tops. My belly still isn't quite big enough for a full blown wardrobe change so I'm still wearing some stretchy favorites.
Movement: A whole bunch of fluttering! Still waiting for Max to feel it on the outside though.
Gender Prediction: I go back and forth but I think I'm still team girl.


Dr. Appointment Update : Next week is our anatomy ultra sound. Can't wait!


Old Wives Tales:
Morning Sickness : No / Yes
Cravings : Salt Sweet
Chinese Calendar : Boy / Girl
Heart Beat : Low / High
Belly : Low High - kinda in between
Skin : Better / Worse - no change really
Attitude : Happy Moody

It's all adding up to : GIRL - some things are changing like my cravings and belly so who knows!



Names I like at the moment:
       Girl: Molly, Fiona, Matilda (Mattie), Grace, Violet, Clara, Cora, Mabel, Margot
       Boy: Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment