Wednesday, May 10, 2017

16 Weeks - Baby Wilson #2


How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lb.
Sleep: Hips still hurting so I'm still sitting/lounging in the early morning to take the pressure off.
Sickness: Feeling much better and eating a lot more!
Cravings: Sweets, fresh fruits, salt, and doughy gooey breads.
Make me queasy: purple onions and hummus.
General Symptoms: FATIGUE!
Miss anything: BLUE CHEESE and sandwiches.
Maternity Clothes: I've started wearing maternity shorts and pants, and have integrated a few tops back in. My belly still isn't huge so most of my stretchy favorites still fit.
Movement: A whole bunch of fluttering! And I've felt a few stronger kicks. Still can't feel much on the outside so Max is patiently waiting :)
Gender Prediction: I go back and forth but I think I'm still team girl.


16 Week Dr. Appointment Update : The heartbeat is doing great and it was moving around a lot. My blood work from last time came back normal so our changes of a terrible chromosome disease has drastically lowered. That was a great sigh of relief. They drew some more blood this time to check for spina bifida. So we're crossing our fingers!


Old Wives Tales:
Morning Sickness : No / Yes
Cravings : Salt Sweet
Chinese Calendar : Boy / Girl
Heart Beat : Low / High
Belly : Low High - kinda in between
Skin : Better / Worse - no change really
Attitude : Happy Moody

It's all adding up to : GIRL - some things are changing like my cravings and belly so who knows!



Names I like at the moment:
       Girl: Molly, Fiona, Matilda (Mattie), Grace, Hazel, Violet, Clara, Cora, Mabel, Margot
       Boy: Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment