Tuesday, June 20, 2017

22 Weeks - Baby Wilson #2



How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lb.
Sleep: Every night is different. Some nights I can't sleep on my side for more than a few hours before it starts throbbing, other nights I last until 4-5AM. Out bed has been a God send this time around.
Sickness: Feel great!
Cravings: fresh fruits and chicken wings.
Make me queasy: not too much these days. I'm not really into hamburgers right now but I think it's because we've just had too many over the last few weeks.
General Symptoms: Dry skin! It's been so crazy! I've always had oily greasy skin so dealing with itchy burning dry peeling skin is totally new for me. Also my hair and nails are not as great as they used to be. This baby is sucking everything out of me lol.
Miss anything: BLUE CHEESE and sandwiches.
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new this week.
Movement: A whole bunch! I think it's still breech because the kicks still down low even though they are super strong. I love feeling it. It's even kicking me as I type and I can't help but smile :)
Gender Prediction: Girl. I don't think I'd believe the doctors if they told me it was a boy.


Dr. Appointment Update : We haven't had our next appointment yet. It's scheduled for 6/29 so we are patiently waiting to hear if the placenta has moved. Everyone cross your fingers!


Old Wives Tales:
Morning Sickness : No / Yes
Cravings : Salt Sweet
Chinese Calendar : Boy / Girl
Heart Beat : Low / High
Belly : Low High
Skin : Better / Worse - I would say a little worse but with a toddler running around a more hectic schedule my face wash routine hasn't been the greatest so who really knows.
Attitude : Happy Moody

It's all adding up to : GIRL



Names I like at the moment:
       Girl: Molly, Fiona, Claire, Ruby, Violet, Felicity
       Boy: Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment