Tuesday, July 25, 2017

27 Weeks - Baby Wilson #2


How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain: 15 lb.
Sleep: Getting harder every week. I lay on my left side and then sit up once my hip starts to hurt. I'm also getting up at least once to go to the bathroom.
Sickness: nope.
Cravings: FRESH FRUIT and chicken wings
Make me queasy: nothing really.
General Symptoms: stretching pains and terrible heartburn. I never really had much with Jack but this baby has been totally different. It's still probably not as bad as some other women but it feels terrible to me :)
Miss anything: BLUE CHEESE and sandwiches.
Maternity Clothes: No new ones.
Movement: SO MUCH! It moves ALL THE TIME! Just yesterday I was sitting at my desk and out loud said "OMG just stop it!" and my boss (mother of 3 boys) giggled at me. But In all seriousness I love it. Getting to feel it so much and so often makes me feel better and nothing beats that feeling of getting karate kicked in the bladder ;)
Gender Prediction: Girl, totally and utterly convinced.


Dr. Appointment Update : We have another appointment this Thursday. It's the glucose test so wish me luck!


Old Wives Tales:
Morning Sickness : No / Yes
Cravings : Salt Sweet
Chinese Calendar : Boy / Girl
Heart Beat : Low / High
Belly : Low High
Skin : Better / Worse
Attitude : Happy Moody

It's all adding up to : GIRL



Names I like at the moment:
       Girl: Olivia ------ This is the name I really want but Max is still mulling it over. This is the first name, even including all the names we debated with Jack and this time around, that I have had a connection to. I can look down and feel it kick and it feels like an Olivia. I can see her little face and see her playing with Jack and it feels like our family. But Max has to feel those things too and I don't want to force him or push him into anything so I'm trying to give him the space to think it over but I would be lying if I said I wasn't hoping.
                 But we still have these on the list that we really like as well : Eliza, Felicity, Violet, Ruby, Fiona, Hazel, Penelope, Claire, Molly, Brooke.
       
        Boy: Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment