Saturday, November 15, 2014

18 Weeks



How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 7 lbs
Sleep: This is not getting any easier. My hips still hurt in the morning and the dreams are still crazy.
Sickness: Into the second trimester so all is good :)
Cravings: cheese, salt, chicken wings
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind, anything too sweet.
General Symptoms: General stretching pains and still feeling that tingling in my rib cage every once in a while. No this it not the baby, he/she isn't that high in my belly yet :)
Miss anything: Red meat and sandwhiches
Maternity Clothes: still just the nursing bra from Target.
Movement: Thought I felt the nugget once last week but it's so hard to tell. Can't wait until it's big enough to really feel :). *UPDATE* One day after this post (so on 11/16/14) I felt the baby move quite a bit! It was kicking me on my left side. It doesn't hurt since it's so small but it's amazing to feel. Can't wait until it's a little stronger for Max to feel :)
Gender Prediction: Girl

Names I like at the moment:
Girl: Claire, Olivia, Alice, Eloise (Ellie), Hailey, Lynn, Amelia
Boy: Jack, Edward (Ed, Eddie), Eric, Milo, Nathan (Nate), Ethan

The baby is now the size of a sweet potato. Just in time for Thanksgiving :). The nugget can now hiccup, swallow, and yawn. But we're ahead of the game because we saw it yawn on our 12 week ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment