Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Kelly's Come to Visit

The last few weeks have been a world wind of family and I love it, even if my bank account might not ;-).

Last weekend my sister and her husband came to visit from SF. Her husband, Pat, got here on Tuesday so he could go on a man backpacking excursion with Max. To say they had a blast would be understating it. Here are a few pictures from their adventures.


Picture compliments of Max Wilson

Friday they were home and my sister, Katie, had arrived. It was pretty late so we just stayed up playing what is quite possibly the greatest card game ever created...Munchkin. Pat won, we can chalk that up to either beginners luck or the fact that he was a guest in our home ;-).

Saturday was the big event, Notre Dame v. ASU. Max and I didn't go to the game since it was just too expensive, but Katie and Pat went tailgating and Pat got a ticket to the game. The lucky baby worked again. We got the win! Thank you lucky baby!

That night Pat and Katie spent the night getting the ASU gang back together and celebrating. My pregnant sleepy self couldn't quite pull it together to enjoy the festivities but I was celebrating in spirit...and with closed eyes in my bed :).

It was so nice to see some family and get this nugget some CA love :). Miss these guys already and can't wait to see everyone again for Thanksgiving/Baby Shower/My birthday. Wow a lot is happening the last weekend of NOV so watch out for those posts :)

Picture compliments of Katie Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment