Saturday, November 1, 2014

16 Weeks



How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain: 5 lbs
Sleep: Still having crazy pregnancy dreams; like super crazy.
Sickness: Into the second trimester so all is good :)
Cravings: SALT
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind, anything too sweet.
General Symptoms: General stretching pains especially around my rob cage area
Miss anything: Red meat
Maternity Clothes: still just the nursing bra from Target.
Movement: none yet!
Gender Prediction: Girl

Names I like at the moment:
Girl: Claire, Olivia, Alice, Eloise (Ellie), Hailey, Lynn, Amelia
Boy: Jack, Edward (Ed, Eddie), Eric, Milo, Nathan (Nate)

The baby is now the size of an avocado...mmm delicious :). It now has eyebrows and eyelashes. It can also hear my voice and will recognize it at birth. That's amazing. I should start feeling it move soon too.

From: www.thebump.com

No comments:

Post a Comment