Sunday, January 11, 2015

26 Weeks



HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER!

We are getting so close to meeting our little nugget.

How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs.
Sleep: My hips still hurt and rolling over is almost impossible now.
Sickness: Nope
Cravings: salads (weird because before I was pregnant I hated lettuce) salt, hummus, chips
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind
General Symptoms: lung crushing and stretching pains.
Miss anything: Red meat, sandwiches, and seafood
Maternity Clothes: Just the same maternity jeans and tops and I still mix in some old stretchy favorites
Movement: Quite a bit! Sometimes the kicks to the rib cage are not quite as cute. And bladder punches really sting almost like pins. Max has started to really enjoy feeling the baby move in there but doesn't know how to ask. So he always try's to sneak a feel while we're cuddling and I have to tell him it's ok :). He's such a sweetie. A few days ago we were cuddling on the sofa and he had his hand on my belly the whole night and after about 10min he said "It feels like it moves constantly, how do you focus on anything else!".
Gender Prediction: I go back and forth. I think I'm back on train girl. But I can't wait to find out!

Names I like at the moment:
Girl: Claire, Olivia, Alice, Eloise (Ellie), Charlotte (Charlie), Lucy
Boy: Jack, Edward (Ed, Eddie), Milo, Nathan (Nate), Ethan, Neal, Luke,

The baby is now the size of a head of lettuce. Maybe that's why I'm craving it now :). It's eyes are forming and will soon start to open. It's eyelashes are now fully formed and it's taking "breaths" of amniotic fluid in practice for air!

No comments:

Post a Comment