Monday, January 26, 2015

28 Weeks


How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain: 23 lbs.
Sleep: My hips still hurt and rolling over is almost impossible now.
Sickness: Nope
Cravings: salads (weird because before I was pregnant I hated lettuce) salt, breads
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind
General Symptoms: lung crushing and stretching pains.
Miss anything: SANDWICHES
Maternity Clothes: Just the same maternity jeans and tops and I still mix in some old stretchy favorites
Movement: Pretty good. It doesn't seem to be as frequent as it was before (don't fret I already asked the doctor and everything is fine) but they are strong when I do feel them. I guess little baby Wilson is starting to run out of room lol.
Gender Prediction: I go back and forth. I think I'm going to switch to team boy for a while and try to make it even ;)

Names I like at the moment:
Girl: Claire, Olivia, Charlotte (Charlie), Lucy
Boy: Jack, Edward (Ed, Eddie), Nathan (Nate), Neal, Luke

The baby is now the size of an eggplant. The baby could now reasonably survive if it was born now because it's lungs are mostly fully formed. It would still need the NICU but it would make it! It's also putting on fat and stretching out that wrinkly skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment