Monday, March 9, 2015

34 Weeks



How far along: 34 weeks
Total weight gain: 33 lbs.
Sleep: I dread going to sleep. My hips start hurting as soon as I lay down, my hands swell because I lay on them, my feet tingle because they're swelling. And randomly my face will start to swell so much my throat almost feels cut off. So in the middle of the night I have to prop myself up to get the swelling to go down. One day I'll be able to flop on the bed in any position and it will be glorious!
Sickness: Nope
Cravings:BREADS! Nice soft, doughy, buttery, breads.
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind
General Symptoms: OMG THE SWELLING! I am so tired of feeling enormous. One day I won't be a giant puff ball.
Miss anything: SANDWICHES - roast beef, salami, meat in general
Maternity Clothes: The same maternity jeans and I bought a few new tops from Macy's. But that's it. I can't afford to buy too many and with just under 6 weeks left it doesn't make much sense.
Movement: All the time! Though it has decided to change up the times. It used to move a lot around 3-5PM and then from like 7PM through the night. Now it moves at night only if I sit up and seems to move a lot in the morning during my drive into work. Needless to say they time change really freaked me out but I'm getting used to it's new pattern.
Gender Prediction:I think it's a boy now. While I think Max and I would love a little girl, the more I look at my belly and how I'm carrying and the more I think about it, I think it's a boy. Obviously we will be happy with either.

Names I like at the moment:
I think we've decided!

       Girl: Claire
       Boy: Jack

The baby is now the size of a squash. From here on out nothing really exciting is happening. It's putting on weight and bulking up for birth. It's brain is still developing and will continue to until birth (and hopefully after ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment