Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Parents Visit and Max Comes Home

Max left on a business trip to China on May 1st. He was gone for 18 days. While this was one of his shorter trips it was long enough with a new baby at home. To make the time away a little smoother my parents came to stay with me whole time he was gone.

While they were here we did so many things. We caught up on some shows, went out to restaurants, went shopping, and even got me some new clothes for my new body. It was so nice not to be alone.


We also celebrated my first mother's day! It was so surreal. I was so glad to be able to celebrate it with my mom but it was a little bittersweet that Max couldn't be there. At least he will be home for his first father's day.


18 days later Max finally came home!! I got Jack all dressed up in a Team Dad onesie to make sure he knew how much we missed him and how excited we were to have him home. We can't wait to get back to being our little family of three even though Jack sometimes tests us :).



No comments:

Post a Comment