Monday, October 20, 2014

14 Weeks



How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 4 lbs
Sleep: Everything hurts. I have to lay on my left side so my left hip and shoulder are always throbbing when I wake up. And I'm having crazy pregnancy dreams; like super crazy.
Sickness: Into the second trimester so all is good :)
Cravings: Anything salty and chicken wings.
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind, anything too sweet.
General Symptoms: General stretching pains.
Miss anything: Roast beef and salami sandwiches. Medium rare steak
Maternity Clothes: Nursing bra from target. Best bra ever.
Movement: none yet!
Gender Prediction: Girl

Names I like at the moment:
Girl: Claire, Olivia, Alice, Eloise (Ellie), Hailey
Boy: Jack, Edward (Ed, Eddie), Gavin, Eric

The baby is the size of a lemon! Apparently it can make a lot of facial expressions now like squinting and frowning. Our baby is going to be so charismatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment