Thursday, December 4, 2014

20 Weeks



How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
Sleep: This is not getting any easier. My hips KILL me in the morning.
Sickness: Into the second trimester so all is good :)
Cravings: cheese, salt, chicken wings, hummus
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind, anything too sweet.
General Symptoms: General stretching pains but nothing terrible.
Miss anything: Red meat and sandwhiches
Maternity Clothes: The soon to be grandparents couldn't let a present opportunity like my birthday go by without buying me some cute new maternity clothes. So I have 3 pairs of pants (jeans, red and black skinny jeans) and 7 tops. And the best nursing bra from Target.
Movement: Quite a bit! I love feeling the baby moving around in there. It is stronger and stronger each day. I can tell it's getting bigger because it started first lower near my groin and now its up around my belly button :)
Gender Prediction: Girl. Our 20 week ultrasound was today where we could find out the sex if we wanted but we decided to keep it a surprise!

Names I like at the moment:
Girl: Claire, Olivia, Alice, Eloise (Ellie), Hailey, Lynn, Amelia
Boy: Jack, Edward (Ed, Eddie), Eric, Milo, Nathan (Nate), Ethan

The baby is now the size of a banana. It is now gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid a day! This seems too crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment