Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Kaechele's stop by

Last night Max and I met up with my family friends the Kaechele's. I have known them since I was a baby but haven't seen them in a while since they live in Oregon. But they are down here for a week on vacation so we had to meet up.

We went to one of our old favorite restaurants, O.H.S.O. It was so nice to get to see them again and show them the baby bump in person. We talked about what all they have done and seen so far and Max gave them some tips (maybe too many lol) on places to go and things to do outdoors since he is the Arizona backpacking expert and they love to be outside too. They are enthusiastic bird watchers and are heading down to Tucson to do some watching so hopefully I will get to see some great pictures soon :).


 I hope we get to see them again soon once this little babe pops out :).

No comments:

Post a Comment