Sunday, December 14, 2014

22 Weeks


How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 13 lbs.
Sleep: My hips suck.
Sickness: Nope
Cravings: cheese, salt, chicken wings, hummus
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind, anything too sweet.
General Symptoms: General stretching pains but nothing terrible.
Miss anything: Red meat and sandwiches and seafood
Maternity Clothes: Just the same jeans and tops I got a few weeks ago for my birthday
Movement: Quite a bit! It's the most around lunch and at night. I love feeling the baby in there :). Max has also finally been able to feel it. Which was so amazing.
Gender Prediction: Boy. While we didn't find out the sex at the 20 week ultrasound, the nurse found the gender and confirmed it was doing well pretty quickly so I have a feeling it's a boy now :)

Names I like at the moment:
Girl: Claire, Olivia, Alice, Eloise (Ellie)
Boy: Jack, Edward (Ed, Eddie), Milo, Nathan (Nate), Ethan

The baby is now the size of a papaya. It's facial features are now more prominent and it's sleeping in regular cycles. Maybe this will continue after it's born, huh, huh, huh ;-). Some how I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment