Sunday, December 28, 2014

24 Weeks


The yoga pants that I usually wear in these pictures have finally been retired. They no longer fit without taking 20 min to get into and then uncomfortably digging into my belly. So maternity jeans it is. Luckily the shirt is still working :).

Also the location of these pictures has changed since the shelf I usually set the camera on in the baby's room has been relocated. So Max has graciously agreed to take the remainder of the pictures :).

Hopefully I'll be able to show you the progress of the baby's room soon! I work on it a little each weekend and it's progressing nicely!

How far along: 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 16 lbs.
Sleep: My hips suck. And terrible leg cramps.
Sickness: Nope
Cravings: salt, chicken wings, hummus, chips
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind, anything too sweet.
General Symptoms: General stretching pains but nothing terrible.
Miss anything: Red meat, sandwiches and, seafood
Maternity Clothes: Just the same jeans and tops and I still mix in some old stretchy favorites
Movement: Quite a bit! Sometimes the kicks to the rib cage are not quite as cute. A few weeks ago we were finally able to see the movement on the outside. I showed Max one night as we were on the sofa and his immediate response was "IT'S ALIVE!" which was pretty cute :)
Gender Prediction: I go back and forth. I think I'm back on train girl. It's weird the closer we get the less I seem to care. I just want to see my baby already!

Names I like at the moment:
Girl: Claire, Olivia, Alice, Eloise (Ellie), Charlotte (Charlie), Lucy
Boy: Jack, Edward (Ed, Eddie), Milo, Nathan (Nate), Ethan, Neal, Luke,

The baby is now the size of a cantaloupe. It's skin is becoming less translucent and more opaque which is good thing lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment