Friday, September 11, 2015

4 Month Must Haves

Jack turned 5 months on Wednesday so it's time for our Must Haves!

He is getting so big and I feel like every month he learns new things and has a totally new look on life. I can't wait to see what comes next!


1. Plastic Bibs -These bibs are amazing. Now that Jack is eating solids feedings are super messy. You don't even know how many crevices a baby has until they start eating sloppy cereal. These are plastic and wipe up with a simple wipe of a wet cloth. They are also a decent size to offer as much coverage as possible. And the pocket entertains Jack while I feed him :).

2. Giraffe -Every mom knows Sophie the giraffe is the single greatest teether toy. I thought it was a bit silly and over priced but OMG so worth it! Jack loves it and the squeak sound it makes is a life saver. As soon as he starts to fuss in the stroller I just squeak it and he smiles and giggles and starts to naw on her. worth..every..penny.

3. Rattle -My sister gave Jack this Green Sprouts rattle, I'm sensing a pattern here, she also gave him his Mr. Bear from last month's must haves...way to go Auntie! This rattle is one of my favorite toys for him. It twists and turns so I can see his little brain trying to work it out. It also has teething nubbers on it so he can shew on it and lastly it has two little rings on it that make the rattle noise. He can hold on to it and slam it on the ground and throw it over and over. Matter of fact I keep this and Sophie in my purse at all times (even when I'm at work) because they are my standard go tos.

4. Butterfly - As I learned this is technically a dragonfly but Max and I still call it his butterfly. This is great. The big ring on the top lets you attach it to a car seat, bouncy chair, jumparoo, jungle gym or anything else. It also has many things to grab on to and chew on. The only noise factor is the tiny rattle so if noise is a big thing for your little one this might not be the best. Jack loves to grab all the rings and shove the mirror ring into his mouth. Of course he doesn't chew on the teething leaf...oh my son lol.

5. Car Seat Toys - This is a life saver when I'm running my long errands on the weekends. Sometimes we run around to 2-3 stores in one day and he's in the car seat a long time so I'm really glad he can entertain himself with these. They swing all the way around so they teach him cause and effect and the rattle is pretty loud so it grabs his attention. The blue mirror isn't the greatest, it kinda looks like a piece of foil but I think he enjoys swinging it around. Because my child might also be a monkey he loves when I lower it down the car seat bar all way so he can kick them with his feet. Basically it's a pretty inexpensive toy for hours of entertainment which is a mothers dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment