Sunday, October 12, 2014

12 Weeks

*My hair is finally getting long enough to pin back. Next you might see a baby half pony to go with the baby bump :)

How far along: 12 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Sleep: Still generally uncomfortable with lots of tossing and turning and it's only getting worse :(
Sickness: No up chuck! I survived the 1st trimester without throwing up. Mark that down as win #1 in parenting :)
Cravings: Anything salty and chicken wings, lots and lots of chicken wings.
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind.
General Symptoms: General stretching pains.
Miss anything: Roast beef and salami sandwiches. Medium rare steak
Maternity Clothes: None yet. But watch for some tutorials how to sew your own. Got to save money for that baby!
Movement: none yet!
Gender Prediction: Girl

Names I like at the moment:
Girl: Claire, Olivia, Alice, Eloise (Ellie), Hailey
Boy: Jack, Edward (Ed, Eddie), Gavin

The baby is the size of a plum! I love plums :). It's also developing it's reflexes so if I poke my belly it will likely react and move! I can't wait to start feeling that.

From: www.thebump.com




No comments:

Post a Comment