Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Cabin

Last weekend we finally got us and 5 of our closest friends (who will be referred to as the "Thursday crew" as we have met up with them every Thursday for the past 5 years) up to the hubby's grandparent's cabin just outside of Payson, AZ. The cabin is also known as the Apple Tree House. Everything is decorated with apples, it's beyond adorable.

At this cabin there is no TV, no cell phone, no internet, just nature. Needless to say I was beyond excited to take a few days off work and get my pregnant butt out of the house! I was going stir crazy.

Saturday was filled with getting to sleep in just a smidge, playing with our dogs and two others that another couple had brought (Beau and Flynn). And playing card games and Settlers of Catan. It was an amazing, relaxing, well deserved weekend if I do say so myself.

Check out some pics!





No comments:

Post a Comment