Sunday, October 12, 2014

8 Weeks

I am also growing my hair out so you will get to follow that awkward progress too :)



How far along: 8 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Sleep: Extremely tired during the day and uncomfortable at night. Can't wait for that to get worse :-/
Sickness: I have felt really nauseous but no up chuck...yet
Cravings: Anything salty... oldwives tales say that means it's a boy. Though we both think it's a girl
Make me queasy: Yogurt of any kind.
General Symptoms: Stomach hurts...surprise lol. General stretching pains.
Miss anything: Roast beef and salami sandwiches. I would do anything to get my hands on one of those.
Maternity Clothes: None yet. But I am using a hair tie to hold the waist band of my pants up :)
Movement: none yet!
Gender Prediction: Girl

Names I like at the moment:
Girl: Claire, Olivia, Alice
Boy: Jack (I don't really like any boy names so I hope it's a girl lol)

The little nugget is the size of a raspberry! Their tail is now gone which I guess is a good thing :). Also their taste buds are forming...weird.


From: www.thebump.com

No comments:

Post a Comment